The Death of a Transaction
Join us for an interactive seminar in London where panels of in-house counsel, private practitioners and third-party experts from across the globe will discuss and debate (with your involvement):
- Whether a contract is worth the paper it’s written on – the common litigation attacks and pitfalls to avoid
- How to protect your client’s position when a deal goes wrong
- How to manage the adverse consequences and reputational fall-out
- Recent case study lessons for us all to learn from
- The big debate - if you have to fight is it better to litigate or arbitrate – how will you vote?
A varied social programme is also planned allowing plenty of opportunity to meet and socialise with colleagues.
Mark your diaries now, save the dates and make sure to register!
We are looking forward to welcoming you to London!